Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced through official notification that eligibible candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk vacancies 2019. The online applications for IBPS Clerk 2019 will be active from 17th Sep 2019. So the desired candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk 2019 by visiting the official website at ibps.in. There are 12075 vacancies released to fillup the jobs across 17 national banks,such as Allahabad Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda and more. Rs. 600 for General & OBC, and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates will be collected as an application fee.
Candidates should possess any Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University recognized or its equivalent.
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe - 5 years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) - 3 years
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) - 10 years
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2019?
if you can fullfill the eligibility norms of IBPS then you can definitely apply online for IBPS clerk exam. IBPS Clerk Apply online link will be active from 17th Sep to 09th Oct 2019. So with out any hurdle you can apply for ibps clerk exam through below given link.
1. Click on the official website: ibps.in
2. Click on the notification titled 'COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS (CRP CLERKS-IX)'
3. In the new tab click on 'Click here for new registrations'
4. Read the important points mentioned and click on continue
5. Start filling the form with your basic info followed by your uploading your scanned photo and signature and so on.
6. The application filling process is in steps. Enter your details carefully and make the payment.