IBPS PO recruitment 2019:
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection is selecting the candidates for the probationary officer post from the year 2011. For this year the official IBPS PO notification is yet to release, but the exam dates for the prelims and the mains exams have been announced by the IBPS. So without any delay start your preparation and practice with our IBPS PO prelims and mains mock test packages to enhance your scores in the exam. The officially announced exam dates are,
· Preliminary exam- 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th of October 2019.
· Mains exam- 30th of November 2019.
As just about two months are left for the exams prepare with the best quality study materials to crack this tougher exam.
The candidates must have to fulfill some important eligibility norms to apply for the IBPS PO exam. If they do not fulfil even any one of the criteria they are not eligible to apply for the IBPS PO exam. So clearly check all the eligibility criteria mentioned by the IBPS official notification. The information given by you must be true to your knowledge. If you give any false data your candidature will be cancelled at any stage.
· Minimum age limit is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years to apply for the IBPS PO exam.
· Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent
· Proficiency in local language is must, where the bank is located.
Also age relaxation is applicable for category wise. Check the details in official notification.
IBPS PO Selection Process:
The IBPS PO selection process is done in 3 phases in the following order;
· Preliminary exam
· Mains exam
· Final interview
The candidates who clear the preliminary exam are called for the mains exam. Then the shortlisted candidates from the mains exam are called for the interview round. In final score calculation, the marks obtained in both mains exam and final interview are taken 80:20 ratio respectively.
· The preliminary exam is the first stage of recruitment. The total marks for the exam is100 in 60 minutes. There are three sections in the preliminary exam namely the English language, Reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude. 1/4th of the marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
· The main exam is the second stage of recruitment conducted for 225 marks including the online descriptive test. There are four sections in the mains exam namely the English language, Reasoning ability & computer aptitude, Data analysis & interpretation and general & economic awareness. Then the descriptive test appears on screen in which you have to type a letter writing and an essay.
IBPS PO Prelims Mock Test:
The IBPS PO prelims mock test in our site is prepared in a quality Manner such that the students can clear the high prelims cut off easily by continuous preparation. The questions are prepared by keeping the prelims level in the mind. Also it will help to increase your speed and accuracy which are more important for the prelims exam. So candidates analyze your preparation level regularly with our IBPS PO Free Mock Test Series.
IBPS PO mains Mock Test:
The IBPS PO mains mock test is prepared by keeping the toughness level in the mind. The questions in the mock test will be challenging to your analytical and reasoning skills. By continuous practice you can solve the difficult puzzles and seating arrangement questions easily in the exam. So candidates make use of our IBPS PO Mock Test packages.