What is IBPS RRB Recruitment?
The IBPS RRB recruitment 2020 notification is yet to release. In this recruitment, process candidates are selected for the for the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) in India. The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct online exams and interview process for this recruitment. In this recruitment, candidates are selected for the following posts,
· Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
· Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager)
· Agriculture Officer (scale II)
· Marketing Officer (scale II)
· Treasury manager (scale II)
· Law Officer (scale II)
· IT Officer (scale II)
· Chartered Accountant (scale II)
· General Banking Officer (scale II)
· Officer Scale III (Senior Manager)
IBPS RRB 2020 Notification:
The IBPS RRB notification is expected anytime soon. In the official notification, all the important details of recruitment are available. Vacancy is one of the main information, the candidates look in notification. Apart from vacancy, you can know about the various details such as,
· Banks participating in this recruitment.
· Eligibility criteria.
· Reservation details of PWBD candidates.
· Online application Fee.
· Exam pattern.
· Selection process.
· Pre-exam training details.
· Procedure for online apply process.
IBPS RRB Exam Date:
In the notification, IBPS RRB exam date for prelims, mains and other stages are available. A tentative schedule for all the phases of the recruitment will be given for your reference. All the main activities of recruitment process will be given. So candidates can plan their studies and practice as per the schedule.
· IBPS RRB Online Registration – June 2020.
· Prelims exam for Office assistant and Officer Scale I - 01.08.2020, 02.08.2020, 08.08.2020, 09.08.2020, 16.08.2020.
· Main Exam for office assistant - 19.09.2020
· Main Exam for officer scale I, II, and III - 13.09.2020.
IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020:
In the notification, you can find the overall vacancy for each post in the IBPS RRB recruitment. Also the state-wise and category-wise vacancies are available. The overall vacancy will decide the competition level of the exam. The IBPS RRB vacancy for this year is known after the release of official notification.
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates have to fulfil all the IBPS RRB eligibility criteria given in the notification. If they fail to satisfy any of the norms, then they are not eligible to apply for the exam. Also they should not give fake details to make them as a eligible candidate. The main eligibility criteria as per the official notification are,
· Educational Qualification
The following citizens who can apply for the IBPS RRB 2020 exams are,
1. Citizen of India (or)
2. Subject of Bhutan (or)
3. Subject of Nepal (or)
4. a Tibetan Refugee who came India before 1st January 1962 with permanent settling intention (or)
5. a person of Indian origin migrated from Vietnam, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), and Zambia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The candidates belonging to the case 2, 3, 4, and 5 should produce an eligibility certificate issued by the Indian government.
To apply for the IBPS RRB 2020 exams, the age limits are mentioned for all the posts.
· Office Assistant (multipurpose) - 18 to 28 years
· Officer Scale I – 18 to 30 years
· Officer Scale II - 21 to 32 years
· Officer Scale III - 21 to 40 years
Also age relaxation norms are applicable. For candidates of each category, the age relaxation will vary as per the notification.
The candidates should have completed degree in the government recognized University. For the Officer scale II specialist cadres, the required educational qualification will differ based on the post. Some qualifications will have special preferences. Also, the experience required will differ as per the post. To know all this information in detail, refer to the official notification.
Application Fee for IBPS RRB:
The IBPS RRB application fee will differ as per the category of the candidate. You can pay the application fee only through the online mode such as credit card, debit card, net banking, etc. After the fee payment, take a printout of the receipt for your reference. For IBPS RRB officer scale I, II, and III, the following application fee is charged.
· SC / ST / PWBD candidates – Rs.100.
· All other candidates – Rs.600.
For IBPS RRB office assistant (multipurpose), the online application fee charged is given below.
· SC / ST/ PWBD / EXSM candidates – Rs.100.
· For all other candidates – Rs.600.
IBPS RRB Selection Process:
The IBPS RRB office assistant selection process will have 2 stages namely prelims exam and mains exam. The candidates clearing the prelims exam will attend the mains exam. Based on the marks of mains exam, candidates will get provisional allotment order. The selection process for office assistant will be in following order,
In IBPS RRB selection process for the Officer scale I recruitment, 3 phases are conducted. The candidates have to clear all the stages one by one, to secure posting. The selection process will be in the following order,
· Preliminary exam
· Main exam
For the recruitments of IBPS RRB Officer scale II & III, the selection process involves 2 rounds. They are,
· Single level examination
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Online?
IBPS RRB apply online process is given here in a step-wise manner. Candidates keep all the documents and pre-requisites ready with you. Then follow the below steps to apply for the IBPS RRB 2020 exam.
· Go to the official website www.ibps.in.
· In the home page click the IBPS RRB tab.
· Then the page with the apply online link will open.
· Click the link and then go to the new registration tab.
· There register your details and click submit button.
· You will get a username and password through the registered mail Id and mobile number.
· Use the login Id (username and password) and open your online application form.
· Provide your basic details in the first page and click the SAVE & NEXT option.
· Give your correct details of education and work experience.
· Then upload the required scanned documents as per the rules given in the notification. Upload your photo, sign, left thumb, and hand written declaration at the relevant space.
· Check the preview of your online application before giving final submit.
· If you find any mistakes correct them and give the final submit.
· Pay your online application fee using credit card or debit card or any such options.
Take a print out of your IBPS RRB online application and fee receipt.
IBPS RRB Post-wise Salary:
The IBPS RRB salary details are provided here for all the posts. With handful of salary, various allowance benefits are available. The list of basic salary are,
· Office Assistant - Rs. 7200 to 19300
· Officer Scale I – Rs. 14500 to 25700
· Officer Scale II – Rs. 19400 to 28100
· Officer Scale III - Rs. 25700 to 31500
With this salary, candidates will get various allowances such as dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory allowance, etc. Also the career development and promotion opportunities are there in this IBPS RRB job. So the competition for this job among the aspirants is high.
IBPS RRB Exam Pattern:
In all the IBPS RRB exam pattern, there are certain common factors. They are,
· Negative marks – 1/4th of marks of each question, you answered wrong.
· No sectional timing. So that candidates can swap between all the sections.
· Candidates have to clear both sectional and overall cut off.
IBPS RRB Syllabus:
The IBPS RRB syllabus is a base for your preparation. In the syllabus you can find all the topics for the exam preparation. So follow a completely updated syllabus for your exam preparation.
IBPS RRB Interview:
Interview is available only for the officer posts. The interview is conducted for a total of 100 marks. Then the final result is announced based on the marks of mains and interview stages. Your final score will contain mains and interview marks in the ratio 0f 80:20 respectively. Here some IBPS RRB interview tips are added for your reference.
· Go to the interview address at correct time, mentioned in your call letter.
· Comb your hair and give a neat look with formal wears.
· Enter the interview hall with permission.
· Greet the interview panel members and take your seat.
· Don’t be nervous before them.
· Answer the questions in a clear and crisp manner.
· Maintain good communication with the interview members.
Candidates follow all these interview tips to score good in this round.
IBPS RRB Study Plan:
In the IBPS RRB study plan, you can find a perfect schedule for preparation of all the subjects. If you plan your preparation well, then you can complete it on time. So that you will get more time period for revision and mock test practice. So follow a good study plan and complete your preparation without struggle. As per the study plan, cover all the topics of the syllabus and make your preparation more effective.
IBPS RRB Previous Year Papers:
IBPS RRB previous year paper will be useful for your effective exam preparation and practice. As you practice more exam point of view questions, you can be confident for the exam. This experience will surely help you in exam, to solve such difficult questions. So prepare with more IBPS RRB previous year papers.
IBPS RRB Cut Off for 2020:
The IBPS RRB cut off 2020 is fixed to filter the candidates. For each stage cut off is fixed to shortlist the required number of candidates. In all the IBPS RRB exams, candidates have to clear both sectional and overall cut offs. The cut off is fixed based on the total vacancy available. The other factors influencing the cut off are exam difficulty level, number of applicants, etc.
IBPS RRB Mock Test:
Practicing Mock test has lot of benefits. Some of the advantages of practicing the IBPS RRB mock test are,
· Your speed and accuracy will get improve.
· You can attain good time management skills.
· Your exam fear can be eliminated easily.
· Chance of practicing more exam point of view questions.
· You can check solutions after the mock test and learn the unknown shortcut methods.
IBPS RRB Video Class:
Like mock test, video class will give you a good learning experience. In the video class, your favorite faculties will teach you the best tricks for all the sections. Also you can raise your doubts to them in a separate session. This video class learning is one of the best approaches for the exam preparation.